Good location, 2 blocks from the center of Garmisch. Very clean, large room. Hardest bed I have slept in of any German hotel stay. Medium bathroom with a dysfunctional shower head that had to be propped to hold in place. No safe to store valuables. Minibar lacked sufficient items as advertised. The breakfast was not what was advertised, disappointing. WIFI available for a price through TELECOM. This is not a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany - Bavaria