Booked a night at the Treff Hotel in a Superior room and upon arrival was told there are no rooms available. The receptionist explained to us that a group arrived with more people than expected and that they had been given our room. The hotel said that they booked us a room in another 4 star hotel at the same price and that it was a very nice room and they included a fruit basket. We arrived at the other hotel that at best would be considered a 2 star and the room was of poor quality and the new hotel did not have a pool. One of the reasons we booked the hotel was for the indoor pool only for them to send us away to what would be the equivalent of an econolodge. I was not impressed with their decision or their solution. They offered no discount or any sort of compensation for the inconvenience. For the money, there are much better hotels in Garmisch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany - Bavaria