I stayed here for the first night of a bicycle trip through the Alps. This is a very nice property. My room was very large and luxurious. It even had a mini-kitchenette with a range and sink and refrigerator, all in beautiful wood paneling. The restaurant (dinner and breakfast) was very good and the staff was very friendly. It was a very short walk to downtown Garmisch and not much further to the train station. There was a nice pool and spa area but I did not use them. This is an older property built around an inner courtyard. After staying there, I did not understand the comments about this hotel being worn or dated - that was not my experience at all. A very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen Germany - Bavaria