We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Zugspitze. The hotel was our home-base for a few days while we visited sites in southern Bavaria (Garmisch, castles, Zugspitze).
The hotel rooms are comfortable and clean. The hotel is in a great location, just steps from a pedestrian shopping area.
The front desk staff was cheerful, well-informed, and very helpful. We ate breakfasts and dinners in the hotel restaurants and the restaurant staff was also cheerful, attentive, and helpful. It would be nice to have wi-fi throughout the hotel but for our short stay, we didn't didn't mind not having constant wi-fi access in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will experience an atmosphere of security that we have created with heart and warmth for you. Immerse yourself in a unique natural area where a gigantic mountain scenery, meet crystal clear lakes and pristine forests with variety of sports and leisure activities, international cultural activities and a lot of tradition. In this fascinating holiday world we await you with the warmest and most natural employees who are there for you personally and your well-being Let yourself treat by our AlmWell team with massage and cosmetics therapies in our spa area. Pool, Whirlpool and steaming room as well as Sauna invite for more relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Hotel Zugspitze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zugspitze Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Hotel Zugspitze Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Bavaria