What a wonderful resort! My children ages 18,9,5 and I stayed at Edelweiss the 1st weekend in Feb. We were very impressed with the whole resort and all it had to offer. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a double room and it was imacculate. It consited of x2 queen beds, a living area with a sofa bed, 1.5 bathrooms extra linen and pillows, fridge and a balcony with cafe table and chairs. It is a non smoking facility. It was very, very clean and roomy. We had enough room for all of us. If you have children between the ages of 5-12, I reccomend the "Kids night out" offered on Sat night from 5-8pm. My children were well taken care off. They are given dinner then transported to another facility were they offer lots of activites to keep them entertained. The pool was a great highlight. The hot tub is just as big as the pool. Children are allowed in the hot tub. Which makes it nice for you to enjoy it also. You do not have to worry about bringing down towels because the pool offers towels to use. There are 3 resturants with great pizza and lots of snacks. We did take advantage of the ski slopes and had a wonderful time. We will definately go back. I highly reccomend Edelweiss Resort for anyone who is looking to get away to a beautiful town and experience great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long revered as one of the most desirable destinations in the Bavarian Alps, the Garmisch-Partenkirchen area is an idyllic location nestled at the foot of sweeping Alpine vistas and home to the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort. Just 56 miles from Munich, 34 miles from Innsbruck, the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort is located in the heart of Europe. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Edelweiss Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Edelweiss Resort Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Edelweiss Lodge And Resort Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany - Bavaria