The hotel is wonderfully situated between the two castles that is the reason to visit Hohenschwangua and does have parking on site which will definitely be appreciated on a crowded day. Our room was larger than expected with a wonderful patio overlooking the small town. The hotel made all the arrangements for our visit to both castles, gave great advice as to when to go to avoid the busloads of tour groups and generally made the entire stay enjoyable. We had a lovely dinner our first night there with great service. The hotel personnel completely understands that its location optimizes customer visits and the entire staff provides exceptional service with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Muller lies at the end of the “Romantic Road” through Germany, right beneath Hohenschwangau Castle, the childhood and youth residence of King Ludwig II, his “poetic retreat”. It makes the ideal base for day trips to the surrounding area. One possible excursion is the “Castle Tour”: Linderhof – Herrenchiemsee – Nymphenburg. Or you could get to know the Pfaffenwinkel, which literally means “priests’ corner”, with its ancient testimonies to church architecture, such as St. Coloman, the Pilgrimage Church of Wies, Ettal Abbey, the pilgrimage churches of Andechs, Rottenbuch, and Altenstadt, and many more. Or visit the idyllic nearby villages: Fussen, with its historical old town; Oberammergau, famous for its passion play, or the world-famous winter sports villages of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Oberstdorf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mueller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akzent Hotel Hohenschwangau
- Hotel Mueller Hohenschwangau, Germany - Bavaria