We stayed for two nights at this fantastic hotel during our spring break as a family. It was much colder than expected, and it definitely wasn't peak season, so the hotel wasn't very full which benefited us greatly! Upon arrival the staff somehow knew who we were and was very welcoming. We even were upgraded automatically! Our "room" was actually a large bedroom, a bathroom, and a separate living area. The views were spectacular, and depending on which window you looked out of you could see Castle Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein.
One of the most memorable nights of our entire week stay in Germany was while we were having a delicious dinner at Hotel Mueller. We were sat in a beautiful glassed-in room with a view of Neuschwanstein Castle and it began to snow while we were eating a great meal. Awesome.
Room was extremely comfortable, service was great, and food was yummy. We would go back there in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Muller lies at the end of the “Romantic Road” through Germany, right beneath Hohenschwangau Castle, the childhood and youth residence of King Ludwig II, his “poetic retreat”. It makes the ideal base for day trips to the surrounding area. One possible excursion is the “Castle Tour”: Linderhof – Herrenchiemsee – Nymphenburg. Or you could get to know the Pfaffenwinkel, which literally means “priests’ corner”, with its ancient testimonies to church architecture, such as St. Coloman, the Pilgrimage Church of Wies, Ettal Abbey, the pilgrimage churches of Andechs, Rottenbuch, and Altenstadt, and many more. Or visit the idyllic nearby villages: Fussen, with its historical old town; Oberammergau, famous for its passion play, or the world-famous winter sports villages of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Oberstdorf, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Mueller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akzent Hotel Hohenschwangau
- Hotel Mueller Hohenschwangau, Germany - Bavaria