“Tasty!”
Review of Dean & David

Dean & David
Ranked #2,209 of 4,024 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Great healthy food, vegan options and friendly staff. Tons of options: wraps, salads, coffees and paninis to go or to eat there.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Solid standard sandwichs and salads. Nothin spectacular but ok value for money and relatively clean and fresh.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This was a nice change from the sausages and pastries on offer everywhere. The mango chili ginger soup was wonderfully warming for my sore throat, and the side salad fresh and well presented with a light balsamic dressing. The two with bread cost me less than 6 euros. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have popped into Dean & David in the Hauptbanhof twice during our stay in Munich because of the very good quality food. It's fresh, and a nice break from the delicious fried food we've been indulging in over our vacation. I've been most impressed by the simple side salad, which is not even 1.50 and could easily serve two, if not three people as a side salad. The more substantial salads and sandwiches are also fresh and tasty. On top of that, dinner can be yours for about 6 euro per person (just pick up a bottle of wine on your way back to your hotel).

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This small food outlet underground in Kalsplatz provided dinner for us the first night in Munich. I had a yellow chicken curry which was delicious and my wife had the caesar salad which she assures me was equally as delicious.