“Good food, ok location and easygoing service”
Review of Seerose

Seerose
Ranked #21 of 72 Dessert in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was tehre with my girflriend for a Saturday lunch; the venue is nice and, i would say, tidy and neat is perfect German style with an Italian touch.
The food we had was very appreciated by us and the linguine with vongole were really good;
teh bill, for one antipasti, one pasta dish and a salad drinking just two beers, was perhaps too high.
Service very cordial and pleasant.
I would advise to give it a try as also other dishes seemed yummy!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

After visiting the sublime English garden while walking in the small streets around the park we found seerose what a great location…., we were a bit tired we entered the place it was hospitable….. The staff so friendly, perfect mood for lunch Italian atmosphere and decoration with a bread station a bar and a window where you can see a live show for the cooking preparation..The food was perfectly done, the pasta al dente … I tried the risotto with asparagus it was the tastiest I ever had, the presentation was net clean and wonderful..i took many photos for the chef Benny while preparing our dishes, he’s so kind and talented, he asked me if I can send him later the pics sure I will do he even invited us to taste one of his dessert well it was a perfect chocolate fondant and ice cream…if you’re looking for an Italian mood in Munich try seerose I extremely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Authentic with home made pasta
Great wine list and attentive service
My guests loved the deserts!
". . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We live around the corner and often come here. The food is consistently good quality and very delicious, and the service is usually pretty good too.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

I have been in the "Seerose" during the Christmas time with more than 10 people. Unfortunately the Seerose gave us choices of the menu. Entree as well main course was in my opinion more German than Italian (fat sauces....). I think the restaurant cooks Food from South Tirol or from the region of the Abbruzzi. Or the Restaurant is simply a Bavarian restaurant. I don't know? The service was friendly. The restaurant is very loud but nice furniture. The price is too high for the quality and size of the food.