“nice evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great location, good food and atmosphere ,,,, especially worth visiting in the summer, when the windows are open, and you could almost be in Italy

1  Thank GidJewel

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was tehre with my girflriend for a Saturday lunch; the venue is nice and, i would say, tidy and neat is perfect German style with an Italian touch.
The food we had was very appreciated by us and the linguine with vongole were really good;
teh bill, for one antipasti, one pasta dish and a salad drinking just two beers, was perhaps too high.
Service very cordial and pleasant.
I would advise to give it a try as also other dishes seemed yummy!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

After visiting the sublime English garden while walking in the small streets around the park we found seerose what a great location…., we were a bit tired we entered the place it was hospitable….. The staff so friendly, perfect mood for lunch Italian atmosphere and decoration with a bread station a bar and a window where you can see a live show for the cooking preparation..The food was perfectly done, the pasta al dente … I tried the risotto with asparagus it was the tastiest I ever had, the presentation was net clean and wonderful..i took many photos for the chef Benny while preparing our dishes, he’s so kind and talented, he asked me if I can send him later the pics sure I will do he even invited us to taste one of his dessert well it was a perfect chocolate fondant and ice cream…if you’re looking for an Italian mood in Munich try seerose I extremely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Authentic with home made pasta
Great wine list and attentive service
My guests loved the deserts!
". . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We live around the corner and often come here. The food is consistently good quality and very delicious, and the service is usually pretty good too.