“Super Italian food but not so good service”

Anema e Core Trattoria
Ranked #147 of 3,791 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$26 - US$52
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The pasta dishes are exceptionally good. I tried the "Spaguetti Vongole", they were perfectly well cooked "al dente", with a right seasoning on the pasta and the clams.
The only bad points - but still important one - was the service: It took almost 1 hour to serve the pasta and the restaurant was not crowded at all...
At the end, it was a really good culinary moment but not so good ambiance. So it left me with an average taste of the restaurant.
As for the prices, they were just a bit more expensive than normal (for about 14€ a pasta dish with seafood).
The restaurant is located a little far from the center as well.

There are newer reviews for Anema e Core Trattoria

Reviewed 29 July 2014

After the reviews I was expecting a little more.... it was a relatively good meal and the service was fine but a little distant from central Munich and not, in my opinion, worth the cab ride out there when we had so many other places at our doorstep. (We were staying about a 5 minute walk from the Marienplatz).

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This place has great food. I have stayed in Munich many times, and never had Italian like this! Great salads, great pasta, very fresh food. If you have a sweet tooth, get the Tiramasu! The service is extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank DrChipset
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Down to earth Italian family style restaurant, super with kids, Tasty pizza and magnificent grilled octopus!!!! Atmosphere a bit dated but original.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here on our recent trip to Munich after reading the reviews on trip advisor.
It was a cold & snowy day, and I opted for the tomato soup to start. This was absolutely delicious. I had spaghetti carbonara as a main, again, it was lovely. A lovely bottle of house red went down nicely with our meal, finished off with a cappuccino. This was a really lovely meal, around 65 euro for the 2 of us which I thought was very reasonable - my husband had a dessert also.
Friendly and helpful staff, this place is worth a visit.