Couldn't have asked for more from a hotel. We stayed for four nights. Everything was comfy, everyone was helpful and friendly and the breakfast was excellent. Also the air conditioning worked well. Only thing we ended up having trouble with was local transportation, since there was no direct connection to the centre or to the airport do to railway maintenance.
Will definitely be coming back when we visit Munich again. And we'll visit again for sure - such an amazing city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its vibrant colour scheme and a Jazz Bar that brings people together from all over the world, the angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring is a great example of how a hotel can delight both business travelers and holiday guests. With its location in the east of Munich and perfect travel connections to the city centre, airport and fair trade, the hotel is the ideal starting point for all kinds of activities. The nearest S-Bahn stop Leuchtenbergring is just a few minutes' walk away. You can reach the city centre in 10 minutes only. Modern comfort and a good nights' sleep await you in 146 air-conditioned design rooms and Junior suites. Sweet or savoury? Light or hearty? Let your tastebuds be delighted by marked-fresh and seasonal products served in the Restaurant sunlight in the morning and evening. During your stay you can take advantage of the special discount rates of EUR 10,- per day for the Fitness First Club next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich