My husband and me stayed at the motel one on a business travel ,attending the INTERSOLAR Fair .
UP :1) Though the hotel was fully booked , our room was quiet .
2 ) 6 minutes walk to Donersbergerbrucke train station , 10 minutes with buggage.
3 ) fair choice of restaurants with Bavarian food and atmosphere , prices 25 euros for two persons.
4 ) room and bathroom clean , spacious enough .
5) free internet at the lobby
6 ) luggage storage for as many hours we needed.
7 ) behind the hotel a very calm and easy neighbourhood.
8) only four stops from Marienplatz ( center )
DOWN : crowded and noisy lobby
Don't expect luxury , it's not a vacation hotel ( perhaps only for students ).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Motel One Munchen-City-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel One Munchen-City-West Hotel Munich
- Motel 1 Munchen-City-West
- Hotel One Munchen City West