We stayed here one night traveling from Austria back to the US. It was very close to the train station, which was a major plus for us. And we did get an OK nights sleep. But there are some major problems:
1. The building has some renovation going on, so the entrance is a construction site. We got up early, so 7AM noise wasn't a problem, but it would be if we slept late. Rooms on the street are noisy from traffic. ROoms on the courtyard may have construction noise starting at 7AM.
2. There is no AC and no screens. It was OK in Sept, but I would not stay there in the summer.
3. In some places they advertise feee WiFi - but it was not free.
4. The carpet on the floor was dirty.
5. There is a sex shop 2 doors down.
So it basically worked for us, but may not for others.More