Minutes from the U bahn - so really convenient to get in to the city centre. Quiet location. Friendly staff. Very clean room. Kitchenette was useful for making hot drinks (and also breakfast) as we did not pay an extra 12 Euro each a day for breakfast! There are a couple of supermarkets within a minute or two of the hotel so can easily make your own in the kitchenette (and there is a fridge too). Got a really good deal to stay here for 4 nights. Nice balcony too!. Only downsides were very flat pillows and expensive wifi - although there is a PC you can use but it is in a awkward location and was being used most of the time we were there! Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich