Having stayed here for 3 weeks over a 2 month period I feel I can comment on this hotel. OK I was on business and the office was a 10 minute walk away so this was good, but I did not find any problem when I wanted to visit the city centre as the underground (which I thought was amazing ) was 50M away and only 10 minutes journey right into Marien Platz.
The hotel is very comfortable with small bar / lounge. Reception staff very pleasant. Lots of tourists using this hotel. Ate a few times in the Italian restaurant (turned into Italian at night from breakfast area) and was very nice. Had a kitchenette tucked into a cupboard in the room but I never used. Can't comment on other costs as WIFI and breakfast were paid for. Had no car so can't comment on parking. In a quiet suburb with a few restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich