The hotel is clean, staff is friendly. It is situated in the sleeping area, but not far from city center, just opposite the U-bahn station and a small supermarket in case you need something.
The small kitchen in the wardrobe maked me laughing out loud. The only problem is with the internet, but you can have a deal with someone on reception to get it free (anyway, connection is poor). Breakfast was also very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich