Myself and my husband have just returned from 5 nights in munich. We went to see Sound Garden and Black Sabbath at Konigplatze. Wow what a venue, and an awesome gig.
The hotel was is a good location to catch Uban or Tram. 3 MIN Walk away, and so easy to find away around.
No air com - and was quite warm in the evening. Quite busy outside hotel as it is placed in a residential area. Plus the World Cup is on.
The local restaurant's where great value for money a totally recommend for the evening. The best food locally. 5 mins walk. And a must to go to the local ice cream shop in the area. There was so much to do once you got on the Uban, and the best way to get round.
The rooms where clean and the shower was great. No bath. TV in room with fridge and safe and kettle and hair dryer. Trouser press. Breakfast was really good and a self help buffet was a real must as it set us both up each day, and really didn't need much to eat through the day until evening. Arrange of hams and cheese and breads and eggs sausages lots of. Breakfast was good, and in all for the reasonable priced hotel we would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich