My wife and I were very pleased with the 3 nights we stayed at the Vi Vadi.
- Reception staff spoke excellent English and were very professional and friendly
- main station was less than 10 minutes walk away, and we were able to walk from the hotel to all the main tourist attractions
- many restaurants nearby ( including one attached to the hotel) as well as Aldi and Dewe supermarkets.
- the room was large and modern and had its won kitchenette and minibar
- small but practical bathroom - great temperature and water pressure
- Free WIFI in room
- Double glazed windows meant room was very quiet
- comfortable beds
- no air conditioning which could make room uncomfortable in summer. We were tolsd that there are plans to install aircon
- Lift was a bit slow but ok
Breakfast was available at the hotel but we didn't try it, or dine is the restaurant so are unable to comment on the quality of meals
Would have no hesitation staying at the Vi Vadi again providing that if in summer air
conditioning is available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rooms in this hotel are equipped with high quality box-spring beds and fine linen. They are tastefully furnished and particularly spacious. Wifi is fast and free of charge. The hotel offers a wide range of services you wouldn't expect in this category. For example 12-hour roomservice, express laundry service, cost free business concierge services around the clock, just to name a few. There is a popular italian restaurant on site and another, affiliated restaurant close-by. The hotel has been renovated in 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Vi Vadi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.