This hostel has been my home throughout the last few Oktoberfests, the staff are working tirelessly and really have a tough job! Having worked in hostels a lot, I applaud them...... Anyway the hostel was fine, the rooms and beds were clean, the bathrooms could be maintained better, but nothings perfect right? Failing that they have an amazing rooftop bar, which is open till late, allowing for those post tent drinks..... Anyway thanks guys, see you again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O München Hackerbrücke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The ho(s)tel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over the roofs of Munich.The A&O München Hackerbrücke is just one intra-city train station from the Central Station and is easy to reach by train. Due to its central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by going for a small walk from the A&O and it is thus also the ideal starting point for excursions into the city.Almost all of the rooms in the A&O Hackerbrücke have their own bathtub inviting you to have a relaxing bath and every room has a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your A&O Muenchen Hackerbruecke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a&o Munich Hackerbruecke Hotel Munich
- a And o Munich Hackerbruecke
- a o City Hackerbruecke