I stayed here in August 2013 with my Top Deck group.
The room I was in with 3 other guys was comfortable.
The reception area was quite spacious, which was good when you had a bus load of tourists with their luggage arrive.
The cafe area for meals was nice and the food on offer was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O München Hackerbrücke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The ho(s)tel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over the roofs of Munich.The A&O München Hackerbrücke is just one intra-city train station from the Central Station and is easy to reach by train. Due to its central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by going for a small walk from the A&O and it is thus also the ideal starting point for excursions into the city.Almost all of the rooms in the A&O Hackerbrücke have their own bathtub inviting you to have a relaxing bath and every room has a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your A&O Munich Hackerbruecke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a And o Munich Hackerbruecke
- a&o Munich Hackerbruecke Hotel Munich
- a o City Hackerbruecke