“Very good, but ...”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 18 January 2013

slightly less extraordinary than its legendary reputation makes believe. Stil a must for Munich visitors, with a further outlet in the east of the city (Max-Weber-Platz)

2  Thank 65Guglielmo

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Waiter was I think Italian, very friendly, using some cute Italian names to familiarize the customers with proper names of stuff. We had ice-cream and some cake which was great. people serving ice-cream inside, smiling, laughing and bubbly. I asked for a particular cake, the lady told me they have it but only from yesterday but she reassured that the quality was still good and she could offer me that for half- price. I took it, cake was delicious and still fresh, I came back the next day and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank brylant
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I must say I don't really understand why Sarcetti's is so popular. As it's very close to where l live I have been there a few times and pass by on a regular basis. I find the ice-cream over sweet and creamy and quite artificial tasting and would travel the extra couple of kilometres to get my ice-cream at balla beni opposite the Brandhorst Museum.

2  Thank Olive811
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Sarcletti's might have been the traditional favorite, but Bartu is everyone's new favorite. . . . (two locations on Sendlingerstrasse, across from Assamkirche and on Wilhelmstrasse at Kaiserstrasse)

2  Thank readeromnivorous
Reviewed 30 June 2012

selection and variety of elaborate ice creams, ideal location

1  Thank BeeVancouver