US$145
US$128
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$220
US$167
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$137
US$123
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$214
US$180
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$174
  • Breakfast included
US$324
US$269
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

US$187
US$742
US$397
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsblack marbleitalian showerfront office supervisorcontrol panelfrench doorsaugustiner braurooftop barfunky hoteltram stopplatinum memberdeluxe roomawesome hotelroom doorstayed for two nightscouple of nightslobby areagreat room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My Dad had been wanting to visit the city where his favorite german soccer team is rooted from long time ago. To fulfill my Dad's wish, initially, I booked Roomers hotel on the night of 20th, unfortunately my grandmother passed days before we were supposed to start our trip from Canada. As the only son and grandson of my grandma, my Dad and I had to postpone our trip, and prioritize our agenda for family business. Because of this unexpected family loss, my Dad was in strong grieve, and to make him feel happy, I insisted on restarting our trip to Munich. When we finally arrived at the Roomers hotel on the day of 23rd, the front office supervisor (a gentleman with gray-colored suit) waived the cancelation fee, and cordially welcomed my Dad and I to the hotel.

My Dad also praised the staff who helped separate our beds. My Dad told me that the staff were friendly, efficient, and thoughtful.

If I were told to rank the hotel front office and house keeping'S level of service, I'd love to give them 10 out of 10.

Whenever I or my friends visit Munich, I'd love to recommend Roomers hotel.

Thank you so much.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
RoomersMunich, Manager at Roomers Munich Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear xiaoming1981,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor and your recommendation!
First, I would like to express our sincere condolences.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that we could make a contribution to spent a great time in Munich.

On behalf of our entire team, we are already looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The view here was amazing like you could see the entire city and the chapel. The rooms weren’t really wel thought out though, like I couldn’t find the hair dryer and then I couldnt figure out where to plug it in and there was no place to put any of my toiletries but it was the view that won me over....the best view of any hote Ive ever stayed in.

Also there’s a cute guy at the front desk that will fold your bill into a paper airplane if you request it.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear gradgirl,

Thank you very much for rating us on TripAdvisor!

It was such a great pleasure to read through your comment! Thank you for sharing!
Nevertheless, we have a dryer in all of our rooms. Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime in case we can be of further assistance.

Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a modern, clean hotel where everything works at least as well as expected.My room was clean and comfortable. The free wifi is fast (35Mbps uo and down). The breakfast buffet was exceptional. The staff are helpful and friendly, and speak excellent English.

The location is the only negative. It's an uninteresting part of town. But with a fifteen minute walk you'll find plenty of restaurants and, frankly, city life.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear davidjoho,

Thank you for staying at Roomers Munich and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor!

We are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

See you soon again at Roomers Munich!

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a standard room with a queen bed. It was so small there was no place to sit and no place to put our luggage. This was a surprise since this is a new hotel. The hotel is located outside the main area located in what appeared to be a a business park with nothing around it to do and only only a couple of decent restaurants which we couldn't get into for dinner because they were booked solid. The buffet breakfast was very good. If you like black you will like the decor. The walls in the hotel corridors are black as well as the floors. There are many fine hotels in the city close to things to do and plenty of restaurants to choose from. We stayed here only because it reserved by the river cruise company. I would never had chosen this hotel if we were on our own.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a larger room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Y3830GCjohnv,

Thank you very much for staying at Roomers Munich and for sharing your Feedback on TripAdvisor.

First of all I would like to thank you for your positive feedback in regards to our generous breakfast buffet.
The more I regret, that we did not meet your expectations in regards to the room. We have several room categories which are different in size and equipment. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime should something not meet your expectations.

Furthermore, we are more than happy to assist with restaurant reservations. We have several restaurants close by and also a tram station directly in front of the hotel which takes maximum 10 minutes to the city center.

Dear Y3830GCjohnv, I hope there might be a chance to welcome you back at our hotel as it would be a pleasure to welcome you personally.

I wish you all the best!

Best regards from Munich

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this hotel for a week. I had an amazing time. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was great and I will be going again. If you want a place to chill and have a nice relaxing time, would definitely recommend. I would like to just add that’s the food was also of high quality and there was a lot of choice so it stopped me having to go around town looking for a place to eat.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear maria0radi,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us!

We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you again soon at Roomers Munich.

Best regards