Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2018

My partner and I stayed at Litty's while visiting Oktoberfest. We had a wonderful time. We arrived early and the staff accommodated us by making a room available. Staff were always present and very friendly. A great location with Oktoberfest only a 10 min walk and town a similar distance. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2018

This is not your 5-star hotel, nor does it pretend to be - we chose it on the basis of location and price.
What I will say is before finally booking check on what you are getting - we chose a room with a shower and taken this to be a bathroom, but later found that whilst it did have a shower, the toilet was shared. Not really a problem as everything was very clean.
The breakfast was really quite good.
Some people may have some issues with the location of the hotel, being in a predominantly arabic area, but we did not.

Room tip: check what you book
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Please avoid this place. The staff are beyond rude. I wanted to use the fridge for a few items and the receptionist told me directly and rudely I wasn't to use it. If you treat guests like this who are paying £60 per night for a very basic facility (not even tea or coffee in the room and the toilet didn't flush on the 2nd floor and the breakfast is €8 for a bit of cucumber and some cheese!) it is a sure fire way of ensuring they will not return. TERRIBLE.AVOID!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location. 7 mins walk from the central train station. The room really needs a small fridge for guests to store drinks and snacks that require cooling. The WiFi was non existent in room #42. The room had no shower or bathroom facilities. I may have selected this option to cut costs. Our neighbours had a shower in their room but no toilet. In the warmer months the room got very hot, an option to get a fan would have been greatly appreciated as there is no air conditioning.
The staff were lovely and the facilities very clean. Reception provide hair dryers if asked. Your room key must be left at reception if you leave the building at any time and collected on your return.
The street gets quite busy and loud and there is a "safe" drug taking house up the street that saw some unsavoury types in the street.
Parking out back for €15. Will hold bags if you arrive before check in time.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in quite a few 3 and 4 star hotels in Germany and many in Ireland. In my experience of staying in hotels in at least half of all European countries, I found the general standard to be the highest in these countries. Therefore I had average expectations of this hotel and I would be quick to find fault with hotels.
I was on a budget travelling on my own and just stayed one night. I had my own room with a sink but had to share a toilet and shower which was located in the main corridor for €52 without breakfast. The overall hotel was very clean everywhere and in fairly good condition however the main stairwell was very basic. The elevator was tiny but perfectly adequate and I was surprised it even had one. My rather small room was more than big enough for just one night.
Sharing the bathroom wasn't a major issue due to it only having to cater for 4-5 rooms. The only significant issue I did have which slightly disrupted my sleep was when doors of other rooms were opening and closing made quite a bit of noise. I would recommend using ear plugs. That will work. I didn't have breakfast because I wasn't hungry.
I have great praise for the staff. I arrived at 12 noon just to find the place and see if they had storage facilities because check in time wasn't until 3pm. They not only had storage but actually allowed me to my room at 12 which was a great bonus. The overall friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was excellent with nothing to fault.
Considering it's a 1 star hotel in a good overall location and the price I paid, my overall experience greatly exceeded my expectations and was definitely 5 stars.

Date of stay: July 2018