Motel One Muenchen-Sendl. Tor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$248
Arthotel Munich(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Carat Hotel & Apartments Munchen(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
  • Bar/Lounge
US$213
US$206
Hotels.com
US$108
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
1,677 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooms are smallminute walksendlinger tor stationhand soapu bahn stopgreat showercentral locationwalking distancefree wifiwould stay here againshort staycity breakair conditioningchristmas marketold citynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located next to the Sendlinger Tor metro stop (maybe 50 yards away) and an approximate 10-minute pleasant walk to the town square. Others have mentioned the small room but we found it perfectly fine and didn't feel cramped. Staff were very helpful during my several interactions with them. Highly recommend! You can't beat the value for the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
SendlingerTor, Sales Manager at Motel One Muenchen-Sendl. Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Mandy M,
thank you for your comment at Tripadvisor.
We are highly appreciate that you have taken the time for this positive criticism.
Kindly regards from Munich

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife & I stayed here for 1 night after 30+ hours of traveling from Australia.
Needless to say, we were exhausted but the rooms, although very small, were very comfortable and clean with all the essentials you need for a short stay.
The location is fantastic within easy walking access of the Marienplatz, Viktualmarkt & more.
Staff were friendly & helpful offering some good dining suggestions.

Dear valued guests,
thank you very much that you have taken the time for this comment at Tripadvisor
and the positive feedback.
Despite the long distance, we would like to welcome you again.
Kindly regards from Munich

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was a pleasant surprise. Some negative reviews had me slightly concerned but I needn't have worried. Staff were friendly and helpful, room was adequate, shower was about the best of any hotel I have stayed in and breakfast was reasonable value for money.

visited with 3 friends- all with single rooms. Not sure how I'd have found if sharing with my wife.We'd probably have been fighting for the small storage space. Also bed cover was unusual - single duvet (I'd booked a single room) but I believe a double room would have had 2 single Duvets.

Not only good value but also well positioned for the city centre. I don't think we could have found anywhere much better than this.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,
it is great to hear that you could enjoyed your stay at Motel One München-Sendlinger Tor.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in our house.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Needed a value for money place to sleep for one night in Munich. This hotel exceede my expectations from check-in to check-out. Friendly staff , small but clean rooms. Ideal place for a short stopover and perfectly situated to explore the inner city. A short walk from all my favourite pubs in Munich. Highly recommended for short stays. Regards Dominick , Durban South Africa

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel was a no-brainer for me to stay centrally in Munich for a budget of about 75EUR/100USD. The standard room I had was not large but there was some space around the bed, although I would have liked better storage (i.e. a closet(. Bed afforded me a couple of decent nights of sleep and was happy with the newer bathroom fixtures and lighting as well as the cleanliness of the room. Staff was efficient and very pleasant with check-in, at the restaurant, etc...the location is superb - I was just a couple of minutes away from the U-Bahn station and Marienplatz was only a ten-minute walk up, making key attractions like the Town Hall, amazing Residenz Palace, beer halls and the rest within walking distance. Breakfast was fairly-priced and worthwhile with a nice array of fresh pastries, eggs, fruit, juices, coffee and other items. I really could not find anything to beat it in the price range and close to the heart of Munich.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo