“Segway tour of Munich”

Ranked #10 of 132 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the city with Segway Tour Munich! Our three hours tours take you to the most beautiful sights throughout the city. You must be 15 or older and have a drivers licence.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was a hoot, even though it poured rain and my hands froze. Guide Steve, an Irish ranga, was witty, wise, a tad cynical and informative. Having ridden the Segway once, no need to do it again, but I recommend it for a bit of fun

1  Thank gotoparis1
"germany"
in 3 reviews
"bike"

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I've been on Segway tours in Budapest, San Francisco and Oakland California. The City Segway Tour in Munich didn't disappoint and was a fantastic time.

Matt, our Segway tour guide, did a great job of training the group on how to use the Segway, how to go up and down curbs, etc.

We were out for 4 hours which went by so fast. We saw things that you normally wouldn't have seen on a tour. On a Segway, you can easily see the sights while zipping along in the city.

If you want a personal, up close way to see Munich, I would definitely book City Segway Tour in Munich. You can't go wrong.

2  Thank 808inthe510
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Tex is very funny and guide who knows how to make you focus and amused. Best way to get wide information about Munich is to get your self on funny and useful machine called Segway, which will in five minutes become part of your own body and to follow Tex

Reviewed 23 September 2012

My colleagues and I went for a fanastic tour of Munich on the segways. Some got the hang of riding in a second and others needed more time, but the guide -Viola- showed confidence in all and after 10 minutes we were all set to go.. The tour was a blast. Honestly it was more the segway than the history, but that was exactly what we needed on the day.. By the ay: Viola did great on the history but we were so occupied segway'ing that we did not aleays listen carefully.
I wish my kids were old enough to go on asegwat.. That way we would go on more tours.
Great way of combining tourin with fun
Ps.. Feels like alpine skiing