Eurostars Grand Central
US$175
US$127
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$153
US$133
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$94
1,545 results
All reviewstrain stationaugustiner kellergreat hotelcity centrepool and saunas bahnmodern hotelminute walksmall gymfree wifimain stationtop floorpublic transporthotel barfour nightsspacious roomwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed in the Eurostars Grand Central in the start of june. great facilities, great rooms, great location! wonderful front desk team! excellent breakfast.
the staff at breakfast need more training, the waiter forgot my order for an omelet, i received my dish after 25 min. other waiter clean the table next to my but throw all the crumbs to the floor. feels like no shift lider in charge or a F&B manager there.
I'll be back for sure :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This great hotel is situated close to Hackerbrücke S Bahn station, a tram stop, and is only 20 minute walk to the Hauptbahnhof. You can connect straight from the airport through Hackerbrücke, with only a 5-10 minute to the hotel. When I arrived, they facilitated an early checkin, offered me complementary beers a the bar and were very obliging in every aspect possible. The rooms are sizeable, modern, and are decorated beautifully. There are numerous breakfast options, something to suit everyone. Free wifi, small swimming pool and sauna, and hotel bar are all at the residents' disposal. This was a great hotel, and I would have no hesitation in staying here the next time I visit Munich!

Room Tip: Rooms to the front of the hotel tend to have baths in the bathrooms, while quieter rooms to the rear of the hotel, tend to have showers. (on the 2nd floor at least.)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Very year I travel to Munich for a few days. After a big disappointment last year (see my other reviews) we decided to go for another hotel. In general this was so much better.

My pros:
The hotel is new.
All areas are well kept and clean.
Enough receptionists to check me in.
3 elevators.
Nice lighted hallways.
Spacious and clean room.
Stylish interior.
Nice oversized bed.
Excellent breakfast buffet.

My cons:
Distance to city centre is 30 minute walk, or need to use public transport
Shower turned (too) warm and cold every 30 seconds. After mentioning the problem, it turned out to be a little better, not perfect.
Expensive (over 400 euro a night)
Windows can not be opened

I would go back again. Although a hotel in the city centre has my preference.

Sorry about the bad quality of the photos.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Goods :

- I spent 4 nights , good and friendly staff , modern and nice room , easy check-in/out , not bad location about 10 min walking to main train station HBF , perfect large bed , average free wifi , excellent air conditioner , daily free green apples at reception , welcome chocolate and drink as well ,

Defects :

- Non soundproofing room , smelly towels , very expensive breakfast ,

Thanks Eurostars Grand Central .

Room Tip: Maybe getting a room high up and facing the street will be ok .
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed 4 nights. Room was facing centre courtyard which was quiet, large and well appointed. Breakfast was a great buffet with plenty of choice. Staff were all friendly and efficient.
I walked to the main station station each day which was about 1km however there was a local station about 300m if required. Area around the hotel was fine.
Overall I would certainly recommend and definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business