“unfriendly”

Cuisines: Cafe
Munich, Germany
“unfriendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This place has a great assortment of coffee's, and with that, would have great potential. After having had 2 bad experiences in their one location across from Schreinerhalle, I thought I'd give their other location near marienplatz a go too. Unfortunately the same. No one greets you when you come in. The waitress took an eternity to come over to take our order. In fact, we almost left because it was taking too long. There is no motivation to "up sell" - they offer all these coffees but don't seem to engage the customer in finding out what the differences might be, and "would you like to try____ instead?". It seems to defeat the purpose of opening a nice coffee shop with a large variety of coffee's.... I don't see how they are "different" from any other place that serves coffee, unfortunately. This doesn't make me want to go back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mad2live482

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great coffee and brownie(s)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was wandering around Munich today and didn't realise the shops don't open till 10. Was really cold so decided to pop in somewhere for coffee. So glad I stumbled across Vee's Kaffee. I didnt want to go to Starbucks and so chose this little place. Service was great, coffee was excellent and brownie so good I had to have a second. I would recommend a visit if you are in Munich city centre and looking for a nice place to chill.

• Visited February 2013