Jackobsplatz is one of the best places we've ever stayed at! We liked absolutely everything about it:
1) Great central location - just 5-minute walk from Marienplatz
2) Wonderful host - we ariived late in the night and Christoph was there in 10 minutes especially for us. He's so helpful and makes everything to help you with whatever you need!
3) There're only several rooms (4-5), and the atmoshere of the total place is very comfortable - you can freely use many travel magazines, historic and other books, you can take fruit in the kitchen. or beverages from fridge (you just sign what you take)
4) Rooms are small, but very thoughtfully equipped, the space is very smartly used. We had room3 with shared bathroom, no problems with that. Everything very clean.
5) Breakfast is simple, but very good - fresh warm breads from near market, different jams, cereals etc.It's simple but again very carefully chosen and all fresh.
6) Free wi-fi! We travelled through all Germany and it was the only place with hi-speed free wi-fi, which nowadays I think is a must for every, even budget hotel!
7) The price is more than reasonable for such an awesome place!
Thank you Cristoph, we spent absolutely wonderful time at your place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Pension am Jakobsplatz" is located on the first floor of a quiet side street only 300 metres from Marienplatz. It features modern, comfortable rooms with bath or shower, TV and Wi-Fi. Check in possible any time by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pension am Jakobsplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Am Jakobsplatz Hotel Munich