“Amazing tour and guide”
Review of Historical Walks

Historical Walks
Ranked #67 of 130 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a tour company based in Munich, Germany which provides historical based walking tours of Munich & the surrounding area. Our focus is to provide exceptional tours, at a budget price, with the most personal service possible. All guides are given extensive research material to not just learn the tour, but to learn the history throughly. We are passionate about what we do and simply want you to enjoy Munich as much as possible.
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Munich is a lovely place to visit . It was not my first time in town but it was my best visit ever. I found a flyer of the Historical Walks at my hotel and booked a tour for the Neuschwanstein Castle . What a wonderful and wise decision.Beautiful castle and a perfect, entertaining tour They did not disappoint me to the least . The tour guide was sweet and very knowledgeable .She never got tired answering all our questions . tour . The group was small and we had ample of time to take many pictures . I highly recommend this company to anyone.

1  Thank Deborah W

Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is a brilliant way to spend a day out of the Munich Beerhalls and I can not recommend it enough! The tour was great value for money compared to alot of the tours we looked at doing to the Neuschwanstein Castle. This tour was for Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein castle, via train.

Our guide Jeff was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the history of these two beautiful sites, the surrounding area and ofcourse Ludwig II. The tour was really interesting and fun, with lots of opportunities to take pictures of the famous fairytale castles. We opted to go around the inside of Neuschanstein, which is an extra option as all the tours of the castle interiors are done by the local tourist centre guides.

The tour of the inside was very short and nearly all the information they gave we had already been told by Jeff, but I think it is still worth the extra money to see the rooms. Our guide Jeff took care of getting all our tickets for us, including the train there and reserving a table for us to eat lunch at the castle restaurant. Just like to say thanks again for a brilliant day!!! :)

4  Thank appy1333
Reviewed 25 May 2012

my daughter and I have just spent a day with a very competent and caring guide Dennae. we were thoroughly entertained and looked after all day.

Marilyn Perth W Australia

Reviewed 3 May 2012

this is such a wonderful tour! our guide was amazingly informative and had an answer for every question. never once did i feel rushed as some tours can make me feel and our guide was sweet as pie. i highly reccomend this company

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We just came back from our trip to Munich, which was a terrific experience. Our main reason for visiting was to see Neuschwanstein Castle, a dream of mine for some time. We used Historical Walks since they had a little flyer at our hotel, and also had strong reviews on Trip Advisor. They didn't disappoint.

The tour is guided by a young couple who were incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable. Jeff ended up being our tour guide for the day and kept us on track, on time, and well informed. I was very happy with the tour, and got plenty of opportunities to take some great pics and also go inside the amazing castle.

Two strong thumbs up from my end, would recommend them to anyone.