“My beer hall!”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were fortunate that we were staying at a hostel across the street from there. The beer is amazing! The food is fantastic! Potatoe cucumber salad is refreshing and delicious! The sausages as well and I had a bowl of their Gulash. .? (Can't spell lol ) so good! Atmosphere was a good time and we made plenty of friends, making memories and drinking beer straight from their brewery which is just down the building. We went there for our first 3 meals in germany, delicious! Go!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Augustiner Braustuben

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Not as large or as crazy busy as the Hofbrauhouse which was a nice change. The meals are great, large and are served super quick. The beers come big and fast which is the way I like it. If you want an authentic beer hall feel without the hordes of tourists check this place out.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

THIS IS ONLY A REVIEW ON SERVICE. We never ate here. My husband and I came here after reading the great reviews. We sat at a table, and it took 15 minutes before we could get a server's attention to ask for a menu. 20 minutes later, still no menu, so we flagged down the same server who then gave us attitude and said he would be right back. We had waited long enough so we walked out at that point. They were busy but there were plenty of people working. There was no excuse for not at least getting us menus.

1  Thank eps433
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Starving and jet lagged, our hotel recommended this place for us to eat our first meal on our honeymoon. I got the mushroom dumplings and it was super fantastic! My husband loved the beer. The hall is decorated quite nicely. I wish I could go back!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Whilst in Munich on a stag do, we had our first lunch here - and it set the bar very high.

Thirteen blokes dressed in bright yellow t-shirts were accommodated easily; served promptly and fed well.

Can't fault the amazing staff or the great food that was laid on. Would come back even on my own!