“Great soup.”

Price range: US$7 - US$37
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Dinner was delicious and the service was great. I drink lots of water with meals and I love it when I never run out because the waiters keep the refills coming. It's a little things in the grand scheme of dinner, but hey, I like it when even the little things work out. Try the horseradish soup, it was the best I've had in a while, but if you are watching your calories, maybe avoid the bread dumplings, they were... unimpressive. I'm not sure how this works out as far as cost as I didn't pay for the meal myself.

1  Thank MolotovMimi

Reviewed 1 February 2014

While in Munich during a business trip wanted to grab a quick meal before heading to the airport. Found this place on the way and decided to pop in for a quick bite. They had a huge burger with pommes and a beer and it was a really great value. The burger was very tasty came with all the fixings on the side with a large portion of pommes.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We happened upon this restaurant near our hotel. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere casual and welcoming even to customer's dogs. The waitress recommended local cuisine which was tasty. Although we felt it was a bit expensive, there didn't seem to be much else open near the hotel on a midweek evening.

1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Recommended by our hotel receptionist and five minutes’ walk away from where we stayed... great atmosphere, perfect food and the cook overdid the desert to our surprise (and the waiters) and gave us a massive plate of delicious kaiserschmarrnand which was way more than the three of us could eat. Highly recommend, takes cash only, no cards.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant and can't believe how lucky we were! The menus were only in German but it was translated with much pleasure.a lovely meal followed with nice dessert with top service.all in all a definite if you are in the area

1  Thank simoncoll1