“Nice resturant”

Ranked #191 of 4,084 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We came without reservation,and there is plenty of tables. I was expecting a full menu French Cousins , it was a steak resturant with extra other dishes.The service is excellent and wine list was modest but more commercial .

StrugerGerhard, Manager at Isarbar Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comment on your recent visit to our restaurant. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your dinner. I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, to provide you another memorable food experience.
Best Regards,
Ferdinand Hanika Rooms Divisions and Quality Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I think my favorite hotel bar in the world - not sure if that counts, as I have yet to see much more of the globe but have seen my fair share of hotel bars. I come here even when I stay at another hotel, just to drop by, kind a puts it perspective more so. Last visit had a alcohol free raspberry energy - tasty tasty - all fit with this cocktail went for a semi classic Gin Basil Smash, my mom had an energy as well plus a Bacardi 8 with Coke - simple, heck she is 73, hence old enough to do what she wants. Great selection of champagne, some rage vintages - awesome and super attentive staff. I will post some pics from various stays both in the bar and on the terrace.

StrugerGerhard, Manager at Isarbar Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comment on your recent visit to our IsarBar. I am thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed your drinks. Our Bar Team is already looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming and serving you and your mother again soon, to provide you another memorable and fancy cocktail experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I had a few client meetings and this spot was perfect! Excellent small plates and a full bar. Comfortable and not too loud. Definitely worth it.

StrugerGerhard, Manager at Isarbar Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comment on your recent visit to our Bar. I am thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed your time there. I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, to provide you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

A great hotel bar / patio to enjoy a drink and do some people watching. Great Service and a nice menu as well.

StrugerGerhard, Manager at Isarbar Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your positive feedback.
We are glad you had a great time with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards
Ferdinand Hanika Rooms Divisions and Quality Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

You came on business. You wanted a drink and a club sandwich after a boring conference. This place did the trick. You don't need to know more than that, you've been to a million the same from NY to Sydney... Oh, but this one sells Currywurst, so it's ahead of the game. That's almost local cuisine! ;-) It's certainly good with beer.

StrugerGerhard, Manager at Isarbar Sofitel Munich Bayerpost, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Toby,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comment on your recent visit to our IsarBar. I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your time there. I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon, to provide you another memorable food and drink experience. Perhaps at our amazing tarrace outside. Our Barmanager Dominik is already looking forwad to serve you one of his fancy Cocktails.