“Best day of my vacation”
Review of Osteria Il Tenore

Osteria Il Tenore
Ranked #178 of 3,770 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Naxxar, Malta
“Best day of my vacation”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Best italian food i have ever tasted.... pizza salame was the best pizza i ever had and salvatore was a very nice guy...... Palermitano was satisfied with the whole experience.

3 Thank JamesPulli

St.Petersbourg, Russia
“Italian spirit in the heart of Altstadt”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Ok I understand that Italian cousine may not be what you are particulary looking for in Munich, but it's really a great place. Friendly, cosy and just lovely. The menu is great. I do recommend Il Tenore and will be back!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank la11
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“Great Italian restaurant in city center”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Bit hard to find, this Osteria is adjanced to Hotel de la Opera. Simple but nice interior, waiters were great and very helpful. They knew our hosts who are regular guests but I am sure service is not worse even if you are coming for the first time. You have a menu board, that day typical entry was EUR 13.50 and main course was of the same price. Menu (third course is desert) was set on EUR 29.00. We agreed on mixture of 3 starters, which was great. Our hosts took risotto as well as second entry, obviously it was delicious but after late and rich breakfast (and this was an early lunch) I had to skip it, and also to stop after 1/3 of spaghetti Siciliana. but dessert I had to eat completely, that was the highlight of my stay in Munich. That was Crema Catalana, a version of Crème Brule. While Crème Brule I do not like, this Crema Catalana was exquisite. Others had pistachio mousse, another great dessert of osteria Il Tenore. I was so pleased with the restaurant that I wanted to come on my own with my wife next day, but nice weather took us away from Munich's city center.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Filotije
Wash DC
“Delicious and great service”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Near the tourist area of the Hofbrau Haus, but this little gem had terrific Italian food. We couldn't decide on pizza or pasta. My 6 yo who rarely likes the crust ate his entire pizza.

Service was attentive and friendly. Nice break from Bayern local food.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank PHHmom
Olen
“Lively, real italian atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

liked the service, you are welcomed with italian charm. Food is great, great wine. Went back every evening. It si great when you dont't want the eat the typical fat german, bavarian food.

Visited December 2012