Pullman Hotel Munich
US$440
US$409
Travelocity
1,579 results
All reviewssuperior suiteairport busunderground stationsmall supermarketenglish gardencity centreroom service isallianz arenau bahn stopper dayfree wifirain showerreception staffnespresso machineperfect staybusiness tripeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I was In Town for an event at the Olympic park, so this location was a great base. I typically expect a small room in Europe but this room was huge! There was lots of extra space, plus a really cool sunroom attached, which opened up to a lawn. It was really nice. The room had 2 single beds that I pushed together. The AC was great, as it was very hot outside. The bathroom was really nice, too, with a rain-style shower head over the tub. The internet was exceedingly expensive, I do have to admit.

I had the breakfast included and it was fabulous. Many different hot and cold options, great coffees and friendly staff. I also had dinner at the restaurant, once from the bar menu and once from the full menu. Both times were very good. The restaurant has a really cool outdoor area plus a mock-beach to hang out in.

I walked around the local area on the weekend and felt very safe. There was a grocery store and bakery next door, and on one day there was a farmers market on the street next to the hotel. There was an expansive water park a couple blocks away, too.

We took a cab into center city one night, which cost about 15 euros. Often I like to stay in the main city area, but I'm glad I stayed at the Pullman. That much room and the quality/size made it perfect. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotels offers modern comfartable rooms with great design. During summer the bar with inside garden is great to relax. Not really in the city centre but direct underground connection to the city center is available and makes travelling to Munich city centre really easy (10 min).

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony with can be closed on itself, so all rooms offer the same comfort
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel. Check in took a while because the hotel had not received our booking from expedia. This was sorted out fairly quickly and we were able to check in. Good rooms, on the small side, but perfectly fine. Excellent standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel. Rooms were quiet and we slept really well. Had dinner at the restaurant a couple of times, very nice. It was very hot whilst we were there so we made use of the nice outdoor seating. A short walk to the U bahn and then a few stops to the centre of Munich make this an ideal location. The Lufthansa bus stop is a two minute walk from the hotel also. Would stay here again next time in Munich.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend. Staff were friendly and very helpful when asked. Reception was nice but room superceded my expectations, just beautiful. Look up directions on website before you travel very handy. We didn't try wifi as read trip advisor reviews before travelling but reception looked up any information for us.

There was one negative. Room was not totally clean when we arrived. There were hairs from previous guests or animals on bed. But regardless of this I'd stay again . Such a great location beside U def recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzi T
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have just got back after a short stay.The hotel was easy to find and get to from the airport ( we had a car). It's just down the road from BMW World and Olympic park, both worth a visit.We'd asked about parking and it's 22 euros a day! but if your lucky you can get a space on the on the road by the hotel.We'd included breakfast in the room rate but around the corner from the hotel ( where we parked) there is a bakery which offers breakfast even on Sunday and supermarket next door to it.The hotel itself was very good with a decent size shower and good water pressure in the room, extensive choice at buffet style breakfast hot & cold food available .As mentioned in lot's of the other reviews you feel let down by not having free WiFi and if you decide to have it's expensive.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing inwards onto the court yard upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple