I stayed here for one night in October and the fall colors around the property, in the English garden and on the riverfront were beautiful. The small river that runs through the property was also very pleasant and I could hear it from my balcony. The price for the hotel was fair, but as is often the case with the big chains, the incidentals were pretty steep! Internet and parking added about 50 Euro a day. The parking charges can be avoided if you find a spot on the street in front of the hotel, and I appreciated the front desk telling me that. I managed to find a spot right out front for nothing! The service was very good, friendly and helpful all around and lots of smiles. The rooms seem recently renovated and are super stylish. There are old photos of the English Gardens in the rooms. Nice touch. It is a bit of a walk from the main square, but a nice one through the gardens, especially in October. There is a tram if you don't want to walk. Cool spot. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from the Englischer Garten, the Hilton Munich Park hotel is a peaceful retreat in the city, located 15 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from Munich airport. Many famous sights like the BMW museum, the Olympiapark and the Allianz Arena are just a short drive away. Unwind in this stylish Munich hotel and enjoy a new level of comfort and contemporary design. Every space has been designed to the highest standard, reflecting a fresh and modern, yet elegant look. Choose your own taste sensation in the Tivoli restaurant and take in the majestic views of the Eisbach River. Make use of the hotel's extensive leisure facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate. A fully equipped fitness center with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, an indoor pool (open to families with children daily until 7 pm) as well as a sauna and steam room give you the freedom to choose how you would like to unwind. The spa area offers a great variety of massage and beauty treatments as well as personal training and physiotherapy. Each guestroom is decorated in a modern style with sliding patio doors, opening on to a private balcony. For a touch of luxury, step up to an Executive Room or Suite, for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Choose the Salon Marco Polo room on the 15th floor for stunning panoramic views of the city and the Alps. The charming roof terrace also sets a stunning backdrop for special occasions and evening events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Munich Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton