I had stayed at this property before and always liked it. My latest experience there is likely to be my last. We arrived with another couple only to find the hotel oversold, so while we got rooms, they were not as expected. Our room had a broken makeup mirror and non-working phones; our friends' room had a broken bathroom door and was inundated with unpleasant food smells from the hallway. (They also had ordered a smoking room and a king bed and while both were confirmed, they got two twins and a non-smoking room.) We reported all our problems to the Manager on Duty, who responded with apologies, vouchers for free drinks and free Internet service; she also promised to have all the repairs fixed immediately. Upon our departure three days later, the unpleasant food smells were on our floor -- we discovered some people using a pressure cooker on their balcony at the end of our floor -- the mirror and phones still didn't work, and the same Manager on Duty promised to do better the next time if we came back. It is clear that the hotel is popular with a clientele from countries where cooking on a hotel balcony is acceptable, and the practice is tolerated by the hotel management. Considering what we paid, this was totally unacceptable and frankly, the Manager should have offered us both a considerable discount or a comp on our three nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from the Englischer Garten, the Hilton Munich Park hotel is a peaceful retreat in the city, located 15 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from Munich airport. Many famous sights like the BMW museum, the Olympiapark and the Allianz Arena are just a short drive away. Unwind in this stylish Munich hotel and enjoy a new level of comfort and contemporary design. Every space has been designed to the highest standard, reflecting a fresh and modern, yet elegant look. Choose your own taste sensation in the Tivoli restaurant and take in the majestic views of the Eisbach River. Make use of the hotel's extensive leisure facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate. A fully equipped fitness center with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, an indoor pool (open to families with children daily until 7 pm) as well as a sauna and steam room give you the freedom to choose how you would like to unwind. The spa area offers a great variety of massage and beauty treatments as well as personal training and physiotherapy. Each guestroom is decorated in a modern style with sliding patio doors, opening on to a private balcony. For a touch of luxury, step up to an Executive Room or Suite, for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Choose the Salon Marco Polo room on the 15th floor for stunning panoramic views of the city and the Alps. The charming roof terrace also sets a stunning backdrop for special occasions and evening events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Munich Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton