My wife and I had a stopover in Munich and were recommended this hotel for it's location. Under normal circumstances it would have been good, as we had our dog with us and it being next to the Englischer Garten. However we stepped through the doors into the lobby and the whole place was full of Arab families and I mean full!! They made getting around difficult, it meant queuing for the lifts and when we got back to the hotel from dinner we went straight to our room to get out of the lobby and bar area becauser they were being used as leisure areas for these folk to hang out. Apparently they flock to Munich and Baden Baden to escape the August heat in their own countries but en masse at a hotel is not an experience I would recommend.
The staff from the concierge, waiting staff at breakfast and especially reception were extremely helpful. Nadjha and Ping particularly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from the Englischer Garten, the Hilton Munich Park hotel is a peaceful retreat in the city, located 15 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from Munich airport. Many famous sights like the BMW museum, the Olympiapark and the Allianz Arena are just a short drive away. Unwind in this stylish Munich hotel and enjoy a new level of comfort and contemporary design. Every space has been designed to the highest standard, reflecting a fresh and modern, yet elegant look. Choose your own taste sensation in the Tivoli restaurant and take in the majestic views of the Eisbach River. Make use of the hotel's extensive leisure facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate. A fully equipped fitness center with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, an indoor pool (open to families with children daily until 7 pm) as well as a sauna and steam room give you the freedom to choose how you would like to unwind. The spa area offers a great variety of massage and beauty treatments as well as personal training and physiotherapy. Each guestroom is decorated in a modern style with sliding patio doors, opening on to a private balcony. For a touch of luxury, step up to an Executive Room or Suite, for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Choose the Salon Marco Polo room on the 15th floor for stunning panoramic views of the city and the Alps. The charming roof terrace also sets a stunning backdrop for special occasions and evening events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Munich Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton