Hilton Munich City
US$160
US$144
Pullman
  • Room Service
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Agoda.com
US$514
US$396
2,786 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerosenheimer platzs bahndirect accessdiamond memberconcierge desktrain stationmain restaurantbreakfast buffetconvenient locationchristmas marketmini barpublic transportstopscityelevatorgasteig
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have stayed there many times and love it due to its location, right above the S-Bahn train station it is a straight shot from the airport, they even have an entrance from the station so you never have to get outside. The food is good, the service welcoming and friendly. Three stations away from the heart of the city and located in Haidhausen, close to the river and museums. Their prices can be high when there is a big trade show in town, just look back and forth and you find a great deal. I have stayed for business and with the family both works great! The breakfast buffet is enormous and features Bavarian and international foods.

Room Tip: There are no real views here so I recommend a room facing the atrium, nice and quite there compared to the busy street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Ramona R, Executive Office at Hilton Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you very much for your positive feedback online and your stay at Hilton Munich City.

It was pleasing to read your positive words regarding our team members and also the great breakfast buffet which is often remarked upon.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us in the near future.

All the best

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights to see the Christmas market ( a must) in a suite. Complimentary bubbly on the first night, nice gesture. Large room and bathroom but no separate shower, just a bath with a shower in it. Beautiful breakfast, really stood out, good quality food and the dining room is done in Bavarian style, a true success. 15 mins on foot to get to the main district. Problems with internet that was very soon solved. The Executive Lounge has a small outside terrace where you can smoke, which is a nice touch. The snacks and drinks in the Executive Lounge, nothing spectacular but correct. The staff were very nice, friendly and professional. Lovely stay. Would recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Christine B

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Munich City and sharing your positive feedback online.

I was delighted to read your comments regarding our food offering as well as the Executive Lounge which is indeed a special place with a convenient atmosphere.

We do look forward to your next visit at Hilton Munich City.

With nice regards

HILTON MUNIC H CITY

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Perfect location to city center and subway access. Easy transit to airport. Very curtious and attentive staff. This is a great hotel for your Munich visit. Would definately stay at this hotel on our next visit to Munich.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

We do look forward to your next visit at Hilton Munich City.

With nice regards

HILTON MUNIC H CITY

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed here again over Christmas. Our company has a contract for accommodation at this Hotel and apart from the Merry Christmas greetings at Check-in, one would not say this as the Hotel did no special something for our group. This is our home away from home when we are in Munich and we felt estranged. I remember the Hilton Mainz always arranging something special for us over Christmas and New Year. Just nothing from this impersonal Hotel.

I phoned reception to ask them something and the phone was not answered. This is not the first time this happened. The last time I was assured that this will never happen again.

The Wi-Fi is now free in the room, but so slow! The rooms are modern and comfortable. The pillows are terrible, but the mattress is good. My room smelled of cigarette smoke even though it was a non smoking room. The Hotel is right above a small shopping centre and a short walk away from the main shopping area and this make the location ideal. The staff is friendly, but this is as far as it goes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hannes D

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to use the opportunity to thank you for your ongoing loyalty to Hilton Hotels and for sharing your review with other travellers on Tripadvisor.

Regarding the smoke smell in your room please be assured that I directly contacted our Executive Housekeeper to address this issue and prevent this from happening in the future. I understand that you expect a fresh, clean non-smoking room at all times and would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the room not meeting your expectations.

I was very sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our telephone service as well as the overall welcome for you as a loyal guest to our hotel. We have taken your feedback on board and will discuss it in detail at our next management team meeting in order to improve on this for the future.

Although you left with a negative impression, I still hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family again soon. Next time you come over please contact me via Floris.Licht@hilton.com so I can personally ensure we take good care of you.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at any time.

With kind regards from Munich

Floris Licht
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was the second time my wife and I have stayed at this hotel. The first time was in 2011.This was a one night stay in mid December. The hotel is in need of a face-lift. Carpets need changing,fresh paint and new furniture would help. The hotel is in a good location in that the "old town" is close. The room was very clean but had only two pillows on the bed and no sheets. The bathroom was clean with many toiletries but with limited,thin towels. The staff from the front desk to the concierge to the great bartender were very friendly and helpful. With access to the metro beneath the hotel,it's a quick trip to the airport. We would definitely stay here again due to location,cleanliness and reasonable price.Just needs a little updating...

Room Tip: This hilton is a basically a business hotel...no swimming pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ramona R, Executive Office at Hilton Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for your second stay at Hilton Munich City and sharing your constructive feedback with other travellers.

I was disappointed to read that you were not completely satisfied with our room facilities. We always try to ensure that our hotel is well maintained and I do apologise that we let you down on this occasion.

Only thanks to our guests who share their experiences with us are we able to look at our performance objectively and filter out the strengths and weaknesses of our hotel and in this case see how we can improve the condition of our product.

I still hope that you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you again to Hilton Munich City.

With best regards