“Excellent breakfast”
Review of Hilton Munich City

Hilton Munich City
Ranked #79 of 385 Hotels in Munich
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This modern hotel offered a good location, great breakfast and comfortable rooms. We especially appreciated the high quality hairdryer! Our only quibble is that free wifi is only availble in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank aussiesseetheworld
Bianca S, Executive Office at Hilton Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hi,

You seem to have really enjoyed your stay with us, delighted to hear it! I will share your feedback with the team later.

For your next visit to us, we do offer free wifi in all bars and restaurants also as well as offering rates with wifi included.

Best regards from Munich,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Munich City

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Though there was construction going on the S-Bahn when I visited last, this hotel is super convenient. Rooms are a bit tight, and please watch the carpet - you may trip. The staff is great. Their English is very acceptable. Bar is nice. Restaurant is fine, though two blocks away you can find an incredible Bavarian restaurant at half the cost and the service will be a lot more attentive. The hotel's breakfast is fantastic!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hello,

Delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and made use of our bars and restaurants! I can´t wait to tell the team what you said about them, fantastic!

The improvement works been carried out at the S_BAHN are frustrating, but they are due to finish in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Munich!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The location of this Hilton is fantastic, but it is overshadowed by the hotel itself. The rooms are amazing, spacious, and even have bathtubs! We thoroughly enjoyed our time here and felt like we had a premium experience. This also was the best breakfast I have had in all of my stays in Munich... Amazing!! My only complaint would be the prices at the bar, I paid €8.50 for a bottle of water!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hi,

Thanks for choosing us for your stay in Munich and your feedback is really pleasing to read.

We have rated your comments about the dishes prices and will look into it.

Glad you liked breakfast, we are really proud of it!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Great location with some nice eateries around.A nice fifteen walk will take you to the main square.Far from the tourist spots, this hotel is in a peaceful setting yet conveniently situated. A subway takes you to most places in Munich with the main station just a stop away. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay so much that you want to come back!

The hotel´s location is regularly complimented upon both for what´s around and proximity to the best sights!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Hilton Munich City was a good option. We walked in for a late checkin - booked the hotel from the Munich station after reaching here from Venice late in the night.
We would have liked a better rate for the sleep in - since our booking was only from the next day and we did get a good deal for this. The €149 for a checkin at 12 am till 11 am pretty much evened it for us.
The room was great...very spacious. The staff was very kind. We loved our stay here...and would consider it as an option when next in the city.
Another good part of the hotel is it's location - it's a bit off the centre which means that tourists are not as many in number as elsewhere.
Good to walk around...definitely recommended.
Cheers...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bianca S, Executive Office at Hilton Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all I want to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Munich City and for sharing your experiences with us. Your feedback is very important for us in order to improve our services and product.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and enjoyed our central location..
I was especially delighted about your positive feedback regarding our hotel staff because they are our biggest asset. They are the ones that the goal of create a unforgettable stay for our guests reach.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Munich City in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

As long as you find the right airport train, transfer is smooth, and hotel is reachable by elevator from train station. Executive lounge has decent breakfast. Location is ok, walkable to several places. Basic rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gumball997

Dear Guest,

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Munich City and for taking the time to give us a feedback.

I was pleased to read that you had a comfortable trip to our hotel and you found the connection goos.

I was delighted that you enjoyed the breakfast in our executive lounge as well and I do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Munich City in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hilton because I planned a last minute trip with a friend and didn't have time to research other hotels in Munich. I loved the city of Munich and all of Bavaria that I saw, and I definitely plan to visit again, but I will look elsewhere for a hotel. This Hilton didn't live up to typical Hilton standards, the location left much to be desired, and I think for the price, travelers could find another, better hotel.

While in Munich, be sure to take a day trip to Bavaria to see the Neuschwanstein castle. And check out the local beer gardens--such fun! We went to Dauchau, which was worth the trip alone. A must see.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Bianca S, Executive Office at Hilton Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Munich Cizy and for sharing your experiences with us. We do value all feedback, both good and bad, as it tells us what we are doing well but also shows us where we need to improve.

I was disappointed to read that you were not completely satisfied with your stay but unfortunately you didn´t go into detail.It would be great if you could give me some more information about your discontent via Bianca.steppan@hilton.com. Then we would be able to improve this service.

I must admit I was really surprised to read your comment about the location with a direct link to the airport and a 10 minute walk from the city it is one feature that is regularly praised from our guests.

I do look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bianca Steppan