Munich Marriott Hotel
US$160
US$144
Pullman
  • Room Service
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$122
Agoda.com
US$137
  • Breakfast included
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Marc Munchen(Munich)
US$167
US$133
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Agoda.com
1,327 results
All reviewschampions barelite membersu bahn stationresidential areabusiness centerlobby barbreakfast buffetlufthansa buscity centresubway stopenglish gardenpretzelsminute rideshort walkrooms are nicestandard roombusiness trip
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel staff was super nice and helpful. I liked the location, because it is in walking distance from the subway and you can easily get wherever you want to go within the city center from there. The room was interesting. It was actually a pretty big room, but not utilized right. The bathroom was super modern, but my shower head kept popping off and attempting to screw it back on resulted in massive leakage. My shower drain also didn't drain properly and I was worried I was going to flood my bathroom; thankfully, I didn't.
The breakfast choices are pretty big and plentiful and there are always taxis right in front of the hotel if you need to go to the airport or meetings. Overall, I'd stay there again!

1  Thank Carmen H
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Everything was going fine until right after I checked out.

Before that I had enjoyed my stay in this nice hotel which has a surprisingly quiet and relaxing considering it is next to a main highway with a ton of traffic. Prices in Munich vary a lot but I paid 106 Euros for room and breakfast which I thought seemed reasonable for the area.

I was on a business trip and my office is close by the hotel. If you are thinking of staying for tourism though it is not far to the metro station and also an easy walk to the Lufthansa Airport Bus stop at "Schwabing Nord" so if you're travelling to the airport use the bus it is fast and cheap. There are also a few shops within walking distance.

Not a lot I can say about my room experience except that it was quiet, clean, good TV and other facilities, and very important to me a comfortable bed.

All in all an enjoyable stay which unfortunately crashed and burned at the last moment. I was keeping an eye on the clock as I had to get to a meeting, but the line of people to checkout looked quite long and not moving so fast. I decided to checkout first and if I still had time I would also have breakfast. I was lucky though - the checkout staff were friendly and efficient and I got checked out more quickly than I expected.

Great, I went to the restaurant to get breakfast and the guy asked for my room number, but as I had already checked out I had vanished from his computer and I no longer existed. I showed him my receipt for "room and breakfast" printed 45 seconds earlier but he was not interested. He wanted me to sign a billing slip for 26 Euros and we argued about it for several minutes. Eventually I told him to forget about it and walked away but he came after me and told me he had changed his mind, I could go into the restaurant.

I did not feel like eating after that so just had a coffee. Incidentally their breakfast buffet looks very average, nothing to write home about, and surely in a 26-Euro breakfast you should at least not have to get your own coffee from their vending machine!

So don't make the same mistake - ensure that you get breakfast before checking out, not the other way around.

4  Thank ultrak3wl
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed in this hotel with friends and found the accommodations great. The room was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The location was a short walk from the underground. On Saturday mornings there was a small farmers market with fresh fruits veggies and bread. There is also a bakery and grocery store one block from the hotel, so finding a snack is convenient. The breakfast was great, lots of variety. Would highly recommend. If you are looking for a close hotel to marienplatz, this is too far to walk. The underground is quick and efficient.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The Munich Airport Marriott entire staff treated me with the courtesy and attention you expect from a fine hotel. The service and food was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly with all members of staff making me feel very welcome at all times. A special 'Thank you' to Nadine Nutzmann for your true professionalism and great conversation.

Lewis Durham
Platinum Member

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was concerned about staying here based on another reviewer's description of the length of walk to the subway. He must have gotten lost, it takes no more than five minutes to get to subway and about 7 or 8 minutes on the subway to get to all the touristy areas. the great thing is that it is a very quiet area where you can get away from the crowds.

Our experience in this hotel has been excellent. Friendly staff, very fast internet, good food. Nothing bad. Very good benefits for Marriott gold members.
Would definitely stay here again. Comfortable room with effective air conditioning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple