Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$248
Arthotel Munich(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Carat Hotel & Apartments Munchen(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
  • Bar/Lounge
US$213
US$206
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
2,624 results
All reviewsrosenheimer platzcity centres bahn stationdirect accessdeutsches museumlarge hotelexcellent locationminute walkbusiness triplobby areaconvenient locationmini barper daybreakfast buffetbusiness hotelhotel barduring oktoberfest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I chose this hotel as it seemed good for a stag party made up of 40 year olds. It is well positioned, is comfortable and has a convenient bar for the group to gather. Reasonably priced especially if you book a group of 10 twin rooms which meant it was 54 quid per night per person.

Breakfast was good.

You wouldn't bring the wife for a romantic getaway but it did the job.

And Munich is fantastic by the way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
RituAgni, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear thedeadlysubmarine,
Thank you for leaving us a nice feedback. So good to read that you had a fun time at our bar. It is our pleasure to provide you with nice and comfortable accomodation.
Thank you once again for staying with us. Looking forward to welcoming you with greater enthusiasm in teh days to come.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I don't know if there is any link with my previous comment on trip advisor site but this second stay was really nice compared to the previous one.

Nice room really confortable and with a nice view on Munich city (7th floor). Flat screen and good TV reception.

And always an amazing sandwich club on the evening

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cedric B

Dear Cedric B,
Thank you for returning to our hotel and leaving us a candid feedback once again. It is our constant effort to adjust our amenities and services to accomodate guest wishes and business needs. It is a pleasure to read that we lived upto your expectations this time. I hope to be at your service soon

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I arrived to a very friendly welcome - our check in was a breeze, everything was ready for us. The beds were comfortable, the room was very clean - there was an abundance of variety for breakfast and found the information board outside of the lifts very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anne B

Dear Anne B,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. it is our pleasuer to be at your service. The information board is our E Conceirge and I am pleased to read that you found it helpful. I look forwrad to welcoming you soon in the days to come with extra enthusiasm.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We arrived on a Friday evening. We had to wait 30 minutes for check in. We had together 6 rooms, they were mixed up as we were travelling with kids. Therefore we had to visit and change the rooms - and had to wait again. During our stay we had to exchange our keys daily! The cards were not working. We were told due to mobile phones influencing the cards magnetic strip - i do not believe so. System is just not reliable. Breakfast was a battle - happy to find space and than try to survive buffet excursion.
The location is excellent. The housekeeping was really good! The room was at all times cleaned perfectly and the ladies on the floor were very friendly!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
RituAgni, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Albatross1603,
Thank you for your candid feedback. My apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the wait and the mix up with the rooms. It is our sincere effort to provide all our guests with superior service and comfortable accomodation. It is certainly not one of our best examples. I will certainly share your comments with the rest of the team to avoid such situation for our future guests. The key cards are very sensitive to metallic items and therefore get deacivated with a slight contact. I am sorry once again for the busy breakfast during your stay. We recommend our guests to visit breakfast area in non peak hours if possible, for a much relaxing experience.
Thank you once again for staying with us. I hope to restore your faith in ouer service and amenities next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We chose this hotel for its convenient location and air conditioning, which a lot of Munich hotels lack. The AC made life a lot more comfortable, as Bavaria was in a heat wave while we were there during the first week in August. But we also came to appreciate amenities such as large, quiet elevators; large rooms with space to spread out; and good, consistent customer service. These things are lacking in many of the older, more "rustic" places.

My one objection was that the refrigerator had no room for my own things. It was packed with drinks and snacks sitting atop electronic buttons, and if you touched anything, it automatically registered as a purchase. I mentioned this at the front desk and was told to feel free to remove anything I need in order to create space for my own items and to inform the desk-person at checkout or I would be charged. Sure enough, I found about $60 in purchases on my bill upon checkout. I was asked at checkout and those items were removed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
RituAgni, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Autotraveler9,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities and the service. My apologies for a packed mini bar. All of the front desk team members understand that the mini bar charges automatically appear on the bill even when the guests are just moving the stuff. Therefore each of us are trained to ask the guests if they used anything from the mini bar and are then billed accordingly.
Thank you for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you enhanced service standards next time you visit us.