Looks a bit old-school. Decent rooms. Nice staff. Looks rather small and quite 'compressed' I would say, the impression I'm getting.
Poor view on the street (demolished building). Close to center, 20 min walking and you are on the central railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central: not only right next to Theresienwiese, site of the famous Oktoberfest, but also just a few minutes away from all major sights. With Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central you choose a city hotel that offers superb treatment in the perfect location for business or leisure. You can look forward to a hotel in Munich's city center that offers 102 well-appointed guest rooms and genuine Four Points comfort for your overnight stay, 3 conference rooms for up to 55 people, an air-conditioned fitness room and many other amenities combining free time and business. If you need more space, our Studios with a kitchenette are perfect for families as well as for extended stays. Attention: Until April 2018, renovation work will take place in the building complex as well as in the immediate vicinity. During this time, there can be some noise disturbance from Monday to Saturday between 7:00 am till 7:00 pm. During the construction work, our conference terrace is not usable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Munchen Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Munchen Central
- Four Points By Sheraton Munchen Central Hotel Munich
- Four Points Munchen Central
- Four Points Munich
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton
- Munich Four Points