Don't be offset by a strange exterior (I was initially)...
Tha place keeps up the Westin standard - the interiors are amazing, rooms are specious (by European terms) and everything is there just to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
But more than anything I would rate the service - the receptions desk was really friendly and willing to help, not to mention an early check in and a late check out free of charge.
The staff in the bar is great, so is room service. All together the service and care they take of your are good enough of a reason to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton