My company send me to Munich every few weeks for a business.
And they book me in this hotel many times.
The service is very basic, you do not feel very welcome there.
Any extra service will cost a non reasonable money, like 24h Internet for 16€.
But the worst thing here are the beds.
I have been coming to this hotel every month for the last 5 years and the beds mattress are very old and uncomfortable, when you sleep on them you feel that there is a hole under your back, and you wake up with backaches.
Absolutely not the five star hotel.
If it was my choice I would never stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton