I was in Munich for work and a two day conference at the hotel. It was disappointing to find that both the check in and check out process was so slow and that the front desk staff seemed to be unconcerned.
My room was 1018 and I found the WIFI charges excessive and the room to be rather dusty. I first noticed it when I picked up the phone to order room service.
You need to call Service Express for assistance and it takes them a long time to answer the phone.
All that said, the food was good both in terms of room service but also for our conference and at breakfast.
The hotel service left me feeling that the employee approach to guests is rather cold and slow - a bit of a shame really!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton