Eden Hotel Wolff
US$218
US$160
US$117
  • Pool
KING's HOTEL Center(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$154
US$134
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Vi Vadi Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
US$514
US$352
1,339 results
All reviewsthe main train stationgreat locationdirectly across the streetlufthansa busminute walkdepartment storefree wifiper dayhotel restaurantsingle roomgood sizecentral locationwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsbusiness triproom was largemunich hbf
Reviewed 23 August 2014

After travelling in some wonderful hotels all across the globe, i come across this rubbish hotel "Eden Wolf". I regret my decision to pay for this trash box room which has so much pride for its location and nothing else.

From the front staff, to room service (which even if exists), to restaurant staff all are RUDE. They don't know how to talk. Am sure they are been drilled each morning as if they own this hotel.

There was no electric kettle in the room, no complimentary water bottles. No bath robes, no room slippers, no yellow pages, no dental kits only basic toiletries. Gosh, how can they say "Your room is ready sir".

I called up room service and asked for ice, no one came even after 2 days.
I called up room service and asked if they have global adapter, they refused. They said all have been used up. In my 4 days stay, all there adapters were used up and they were not able to provide me one.

I called up reception that if they give complimentary water bottles, they refused. They asked me to drink tap water. Man what an insult. In case you do not provide, then why advising in this tone.

I called up the hotel to provide a electric kettle, they told its against our policy, I in sited to ask why. They said some ARABS spoil our carpets and cook food. i told i am not an ARAB, and already you hold a security for my stay. They denied. I felt so bad and the hotel staff also being Racist.

Further, at breakfast - the breakfast is served in so called "Michelin" star restraunt, but its all gross. All basic stuff with very limited options. I asked the waitress to get a flat omelette with vegetables only. A different waitress got rolled up omelette that too without veggies. I asked that this is rolled up and without veggies. She said you should ask us before its made. I told i did requested. - the basic nature is very rude.

They are super heavily charging just for location. I would never prefer to stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay here if you can spend much and take attitude.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank ParitG
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This hotel is across the street from the main train station yet our room was very quiet. Our room though small included a sitting area. Its clean modern design was refreshing. The staff were very helpful, giving suggestions for dining and directions for walking there. Breakfast was extensive and delicious. It was nice to find an English newspaper. The hotel is about a block away from the Hop On Hop Off sightseeing tours of the city. Extensive shopping is nearby as well. This is a win/win/win.

2  Thank Ardis_11
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband, 2 children (15 and 12) and myself stayed at this charming hotel on our first visit to Munich. It was exactly as I imagined a European hotel to be. On the smaller side, the lobby was very intimate and nicely appointed. The front desk staff was very friendly and extremely helpful and check in was a breeze. The rooms were small, but not uncomfortably so. We were two to a room and there was just enough to space to stretch out and be comfortable. The rooms were spotless and nicely decorated and there was enough space to open luggage and get comfortable. The bathrooms were immaculate and linens were wonderfully fresh and clean. We had two rooms on the first floor. The first overlooked a side street and the second overlooked a terrace with flowers and chairs and tables. The restaurant was a bit overpriced for breakfast, but the selection was nice and very European. I would suggest walking down to the corner to the Coffee Fellows restaurant instead. They had wonderful coffee as well as pastries, sandwiches, fresh fruit and yogurts. And they were much more reasonably priced. It was also nice to sit at the one of the many tables on the sidewalk and just enjoy the passers-by. This hotel is located in a quieter part of town, but is located across the street from the train station. This was perfect, as wee booked tours through Radius that left and returned at this station. We also grabbed the train from Munich to Berlin there, so keep this in mind if your planning on traveling via rail. The hotel is approximately 5 or so blocks from the Marianplatz, a nice area with shops and restaurants and the beautiful Glockenspiel. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who does not feel the need to be in the throngs of visitors and residents who traverse Munich daily. A bit on the quiet side, but within walking distance to many areas

2  Thank Andrea616
Reviewed 19 August 2014

What we liked - our room was clean and spacious, hotel was convenient to the train station, we could walk to the central tourist area (20 minute walk) Our beds were very comfortable and we liked the down comforter and pillows.
What we didn't - the free wifi was only for 15 minutes a day and then you had to pay, it was nice there was a hair dryer but it was very low powered, the hotel is also located near a casino and erotic shop.
If I was to visit Munich again as a tourist, I'd seek out a hotel closer to the central tourist area.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Although the hotel seems a bit old at first glance, the rooms are nice and modern. Basic comfort, nothing too fancy though, even though it's a four star hotel. Central location is convenient and staff is very friendly.

For sensitive sleepers I would recommend a room with a backyard view. Rooms on the front and side are too noisy for me, as this hotel is located in quite a busy street.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends