“Great location especially if you are going to the MOC.”

Ibis Muenchen City Nord
Ranked #110 of 385 Hotels in Munich
Reviewed 15 May 2012

The price was reasonable. Not very clean. In 6 days they never changed the blankets. Very convenniant if you are visitng the MOC. Only 4 stations away. The metro is just 100m away. Only 10min from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 121lovetotravel
There are newer reviews for Ibis Muenchen City Nord

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed here with on my school trip and it was fantastic. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was kind and helpful. The breakfast buffet was the best out of all the hotels we stayed at, they had actual food, lots of variety. And there was free internet!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I've tried to find Pullman Munich. I went to reception and a front desk male staff on March 7th(afternoon shift) showed a fantastic performance to me giving a direction. Even though he was busy, but he came out and showed me the direction. This is unfortable memory to me. Thank you.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JH S
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Clean, everything was working properly. The receptionist, bartenders and waitress always interact with a smile. Excellent restaurant compared to more famous and often disappointing ones. All this makes You almost forget that You are located quite far from the heart of the business.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandro C
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed here one night in February 2012. My room was on the "back" of the hotel, and I noticed no street noise. The double door separating the room from the hall seemed to make a big difference to the noise level in the room. Unfortunately, the insulation to the room above me was not very good, and I heard people moving around quite a lot in the evening.
I did not use the Internet, but a colleague did, and had no problems.
We drove up from Italy, and the roads to arrive from the south were easy to travel. We also found free parking on the street behind the hotel. I don't know if the parking lot of the hotel charges a fee or not, since we decided not to move the car.
The subway was a short walk away, making it easy to get in and out of Munich.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank americanInItaly73
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I booked this Ibis because the nearby Renaissance had closed (as a Pullman it's also an Accor hotel now) and this was very close for project work I had in Munich. The location is good as reviewers mentioned before - if you don't mind taking the subway to go to places. The prices are very good for Munich standards.

The rooms are ok in size and quite nice for Ibis standards; I particularly liked the wooden floor and the fact that it didn't have one of those horrible plastic mini-cells as bathroom that you find in some other Ibis hotels.

The problem was that the room was not really clean when I arrived (the bathroom looked like it hadn't seen a vacuum cleaner in quite a while) and when coming back from work on the second day the room was not made at all-that should not happen, isn't anyone controlling housekeeping work? After complaining the room was cleaned, but obviously it was a quick fix, I actually think someone of the front desk staff did it.

As I had to wait for the cleaning anyway, I went to the on site restaurant for dinner, but unfortunately I had to wait a very long time until I got noticed by service staff there (the room was already done by then!), after that it was ok in quality of food and service.

Also I left with mixed feelings about front desk staff, most were very nice and friendly, but one lady was quite cool and I still don't understand why she made me wait for her colleague to come back to have my baggage stored instead of doing it herself.
I am not going back there as the Suite Novotel Parkstadt Schwabing is a much better choice altough it's a bit further away and a little more expensive.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business