“Great hotel and will be even better once the works are completed!”

Ibis Muenchen City Nord
Ranked #112 of 390 Hotels in Munich
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a night, the night before moving into my own place in Munich,

First impressions were of scaffolding! However the hotel's website warned me of this so no marks deducted here,

Underground parking was €8 which is a euro cheaper than the other Ibis I'd stayed in the previous night!

The room had recently been refurbished and was to usual Ibis standards. Wifi was extra in the room but the deal included breakfast also so I opted for the package. The bathroom was spotless and all fixtures worked. Still slightly reserved on that substance they call soap, however I cannot single out one particular Ibis hotel for this!

Breakfast was very good and tasty, and the breakfast room was spacious, in contrast to the other Ibis in Schwabing Nord just up the road, of which I have written another review.

Check out time was midday and I was on the way to my own place!

I can't comment on the price here as someone else paid for me,

Overall a very pleasant hotel and whilst I will not (need to) stay here again whilst I am living in Munich, I would certainly recommend it to anyone passing through.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank robbo1000

Reviewed 19 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex0177
Reviewed 15 May 2012

The price was reasonable. Not very clean. In 6 days they never changed the blankets. Very convenniant if you are visitng the MOC. Only 4 stations away. The metro is just 100m away. Only 10min from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 121lovetotravel
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed here with on my school trip and it was fantastic. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was kind and helpful. The breakfast buffet was the best out of all the hotels we stayed at, they had actual food, lots of variety. And there was free internet!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I've tried to find Pullman Munich. I went to reception and a front desk male staff on March 7th(afternoon shift) showed a fantastic performance to me giving a direction. Even though he was busy, but he came out and showed me the direction. This is unfortable memory to me. Thank you.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JH S
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Clean, everything was working properly. The receptionist, bartenders and waitress always interact with a smile. Excellent restaurant compared to more famous and often disappointing ones. All this makes You almost forget that You are located quite far from the heart of the business.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alessandro C
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed here one night in February 2012. My room was on the "back" of the hotel, and I noticed no street noise. The double door separating the room from the hall seemed to make a big difference to the noise level in the room. Unfortunately, the insulation to the room above me was not very good, and I heard people moving around quite a lot in the evening.
I did not use the Internet, but a colleague did, and had no problems.
We drove up from Italy, and the roads to arrive from the south were easy to travel. We also found free parking on the street behind the hotel. I don't know if the parking lot of the hotel charges a fee or not, since we decided not to move the car.
The subway was a short walk away, making it easy to get in and out of Munich.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business