Ibis Muenchen City Nord
US$196
US$190
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsairport bushotel groupfree street parkingu bahnallianz arenatube stationbmw weltclean roomshot waterfree wifirecommend this hotelenglish gardenchoose this hotelbuffet breakfastlocation was perfectnice breakfastvisit munich
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just stayed here as part of our EF tour. The staff was very accommodating for the Easter egg hunt we had for the students and one night we brought dessert back as we were running late. The rooms are small but average for a European hotel. The bathrooms were very tiny, you can barely move in there. We had a dirty towel one day and put it on the floor to be removed. It showed up back in our bathroom the next day! You only get 2 towels for 2 people and that's it so we made some trips to the front desk. I only received an attitude once when I asked for an extra towel. There were soft beds which was good. Breakfast was good, definitely a nice variety. Lobby space was also good as we had a few meetings there.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Much too expensive for the quality of such hotel, even if I know that was during a big fair.
My room was a special disabled people, thus not pratical for shower.
But altogether it was clean, people were sympathic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Once gain I stayed at this great Hotel, and have been staying here for over 7 plus years now when I visit München.
The thing that still amazes me is the Staff!, not only are they so so friendly, but they are the same staff year after year, and are all very happy and always smiling.
This includes all the staff at Reception, Bar and at breakfast.
For me, this is a sign of a great Hotel and for the 'Accor Hotel Group', when staff just want to stay and work with the same Company.
I look forward to my next visit.
I only hope that other travellers like me get the same treatment as I do when I stay here, but I'm sure they will.
Capt.Harry

Room Tip: I have stayed in most of the rooms at the Hotel and all are good for me.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CaptHarry1
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Nice hotel for a short stay in Munich.
5 min. walk to the closest u-bahn and 7-8 walk to a big supermarket.
The rooms are a little bit small. On the back side of the hotel there is a kindergarten...it's noisy when the kids is out...so if it is still school year ask for a room not in the back side.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com